Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THANKS!!

So, I only started this blog project pretty much last night, and I've already got something like 6 entries. I do plan on updating regularly, so keep checking back here every day or so.

I'd just like to thank all the people who have been supportive of this blog so far. The response has actually been amazing. You can't tell from the comments section, but I've already received a bunch of messages on facebook and e-mail about this blog, which is pretty awesome, considering so far I think it's pretty boring, haha. But at least it seems that I'm already answering a lot of questions people have been wondering for a long time, so it's clear that this is going to be a beneficial project.

So thanks again to everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment