Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy day

Sorry for those waiting for an update today. I've had a busy day, and haven't had the time to write an update. I have a meeting tonight, and a few people I need to catch up with this evening. I don't have regular computer access at the moment, and Skeeter, who's computer I've used to do updates on over this weekend is back from Oz tonight. But I'll see what I can do.

Because of the previous two entries, and thinking about the next entry, today I wore an old Auckland Animal Action t-shirt that I helped design with Suzy years ago. And, as fate would have it, a good friend of mine also gave me one of Suzy's old t-shirts as well. The anniversary of Suzy's death is on the 24th, which is just a few days away, so this is all very timely.

I'm very happy with the way this project has unfolded, and with the fact that it seems to be making so many people think critically about their own lives. I don't think I could have asked for a better outcome from all of this.

This has been an amazing week. I'll keep writing as often as I get the chance to.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment